A single twig breaks, but the bundle of twigs is strong. - Tecumseh
We are going to change layout of pages to offer more information for members. What would you suggest within TPG rules?
First, we are going to change One year list of needed Preps to steps from a 72 hour BOB up to one year.
We need your suggestions and ideas. Thank You
Post suggestions and ideas here- http://texaspreparednessgroup.ning.com/forum/topics/tpg-admin-needs-redesign-ideas-to-make-site-more-user-friendly
Texas Preparedness Group is a resource for survivalists and those with a preparedness mindset to find others of like mind and form into Survival Groups or Mutual Assistance Groups (MAGs) and:
• A place to find and SHARE information to PREPARE for a life Emergency
* A place for individuals to find a Mutual Assistance Group to join.
• A place for existing Groups to find other Groups for Mutual Group Support.
• A place for existing Groups to find and recruit new members.
• A place for individuals and families to establish their own Groups and seek members of like mind.
• A place for existing Groups and individuals to find training within Groups.
• A place for existing Groups and individuals to provide training for other Groups.
Texas Preparedness Group is NOT:
• A militia, Support for Militia ideas and/or support for Revolutionary actions
• A political group or forum for Political discussions
• A religious group or Forum for Religous discussions
• An entity
• Racist, sexist, or discriminatory
READ ALL THE RULES HERE!
Started by PrepperTPG- Texas in THE Collapse 1 hour ago.
Started by PrepperTPG- Texas in Thursday Night Chat room conversations 3 hours ago.
Started by Melissa D2 in GENERAL yesterday.
Started by PrepperTPG- Texas in THE Collapse Jul 24.
Disconnected (6 online)
You are disconnected from chat. Connect to join the chat.
Sign up to chat on Texas Preparedness Group.